Recent content by StillGoing

1. S

Double wide leaking shower

First you need to rip out all the rot and repair the fraiming. Lowes sells a plastic shower kit for less than a grand (Sterling)
  2. S

Shower Valves and Tankless water heater

I'm not sure why you didn't get an answer on this earlier but I think the answer is pretty basic. Your hot water heater is the start of all of your hot water piping. You already have it to the shower, so you are half done. Now run a separate coldwater pipe to the shower and connect them to...
  3. S

Diverter or separate pipes?

If I spent over $1000 on a shower kit and couldn't return it I'd want to use it too. It's been a while since someone replied. Maybe there is a way to put a diverter into your shower pipe? If you did the job already what did you do?
  4. S

Shower valve sideways

I'm replumbing a stall shower that had an obsolete two knob valve on 8" center. The tile is good and I have full access to the back. I already enlarged one of the valve holes in the back to accept a new American Standard R120 with pressure and volume control in one. I want to put in two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks