Recent content by Stevierenee

1. Stevierenee

Price Pfister Old Shower Tub Set

Now I am wondering if I even have the color right. Is this considered brass? Bronze? Something else? Is it okay to suggest some online resources you are all comfortable purchasing with? Thanks for educating me. It is appreciated! Stevie Renee
  2. Stevierenee

:o Oops on my part. And here I thought I was so smart. lol
  3. Stevierenee

Sorry for my ignorance, what do you mean the stem?
  4. Stevierenee

hmmmm..I am assuming it is PP because the drain has 2 P's. Is there a way to check?
  5. Stevierenee

Great idea! I was thinking we could cut in a soap holder...not sure,not sure. Appreciate the prompt help and replies. Great site:)
  6. Stevierenee

Terry, thank you. So a 3 hole. The drawing shows the handles...do you see the spout or the diverter (hand held shower & tub) drawing? Sorry, I am not able to articulate very well.
  7. Stevierenee

I thank you. And yes, you are probably spot on. Like I mentioned, a long shot. lol We do have access. There is the master closet. And to make matters worse, the tiles are small, 3 1/4"...so trying to add a shower and not make it looked rigged is a big challenge. Thanks... PS: I was thinking we...
  8. Stevierenee

Hello, this is a long shot but thought I would put it out there. We are not original owners of this house(FYI). We would like to replace this set and add a shower head and matching sink faucet as well. This is a 5 hole set I believe? Can anyone suggest away to find the right sets? Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks