Recent content by SteveBath

1. SteveBath

Washing Machine Standpipe...Remedy An S-Trap

You are right about the "proper" LOL ... I used to go out to clients years ago who lived in older houses that would buy new washing machines - their existing drain lines could not handle the increased drain rate of the new machine - even though their drain lines would be perfectly clear ...
  2. SteveBath

Vent/trap/kitchen question

Yep .. you're right - those are found on tub lines ... used to hate come across those in my Roto-Rooter days
  3. SteveBath

Building a Custom Electric Mirror - Sometimes simple is best!

Cool! .. If only someone could somehow attach a blowdryer to a mirror .. would save a lot of time in the mornings getting rid of foggy mirrors .. ;-)
  4. SteveBath

Vent/trap/kitchen question

Can you see the trap? ... Hopefully, you are not dealing with a drum trap
  5. SteveBath

Washing Machine Standpipe...Remedy An S-Trap

Absolutely #3 is the proper design ... you would be able to quickly tell if you could connect a washer and drain it into each one of these 3 designs. It would be very obvious very quickly
  6. SteveBath

How do I replace a shower with a bigger better shower?

Nice shower there ... I would be concerned about a free standing shower - but I would like to see a high quality one somewhere.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks