Recent content by Steve1

1. Steve1

Technetic 1000

I have tried regenerating manually and the gallons remaining just displays 1697 without counting down. It manually regenerates without stalling however. When you exited the programming mode, did your display have the 9999 showing or was it 9900 like mine? There has to be something to do in...
  2. Steve1

Technetic 1000

Ya, Here is the manual for the unit. It walks you through the steps to program everything. The only problem is, it doesn't mention anything about this weird mode. http://www.reynoldswater.com/activek_apps/rwc/assets/manuals/tn.pdf I hope that we can figure this out together. Your...
  3. Steve1

Technetic 1000

Technetic 1000 Programming Dalp, The 9900 shows up when I press the time and enter buttons together for 5 seconds. It stays on the screen until I unplug and replug the unit back in to get out of this programming mode, as I have yet to figure out how to exit this mode. Once I plug the unit...
  4. Steve1

Technetic 1000

Technetic 1000 Programming Tips Can Anyone tell me what the steps are to reprogram the technetic 1000? I tried posting the same question on the pentair forums but I wasn't getting any responses. Thanks, Steve.
  5. Steve1

Technetic 1000

I was able to get into the master program mode What do I do in this mode. Peter, do you happen to have the steps needed to reprogram the unit? Once I enter into program mode the display shows 9900. I can press the buttons beneath any of the numbers and it changes them pressing the enter...
  6. Steve1

Technetic 1000

Program Mode Ok, It appears that pressing time and enter gets into some sort of program mode. The display shows 9900, then pressing any button underneath any of the numbers cycles through numbers 0-9 and letters like a u, and an upside down u and a c and a reverse c and the lower case t...
  7. Steve1

Technetic 1000

Take a look at this snapshot that I have of the control head from the user manual. I will try to get a digital image of my control head when I find my camera in all the moving boxes. Taking note of the colons on the pic how they are stacked on top of each other, mine are offset so I know that...
  8. Steve1

Technetic 1000

That's fine, I have all the settings for the salt/ft3 the hardness and all of that. Right now the unit is worthless if it isn't going into automatic state. There has to be a way to revert it back to original factory settings. If it can go into this crazy mode, there has to be a way to get out...
  9. Steve1

Technetic 1000

Technetic Factory Reset I just moved into a house that has a technetic 1000 water softener installed. Recently my son was pressing a bunch of the buttons on the display and now the clock shows the time of day, but the two colons between the hours and minutes are separated. The top colon is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks