Recent content by Ssansone

1. S

Hole in Bottom of Toto Drake -- Defective?

I purchased a second Toto Drake for my hall bath and prior to installing noticed a small hole on the bottom of the bowl. There was no similar hole in the bottom of my Toto I installed previously. So I called Toto and emailed them a picture of the bowl and they said that this is normal and...
  2. S

Need help installing Toto using extra thick wax ring

I did it! Ok, so I got the master bath toilet installed, and it seems fine :D The hall bath was a little different and I have one last question. The plumber had two wax rings in there--one without a funnel down in the closet flange and then one with a funnel on top of that. But when I...
  3. S

Only slightly confused My Toto was missing the right front point of contact and you couldn't tighten the tank enough to meet the back POC, so the tank would move if you sat back against it. Thanks for the advice so far! I got what you're saying Gary, only a couple more questions for Redwood...
  4. S

I was lucky enough to purchase a defective Toto Drake bowl the other week and had to buy a new one yesterday. My plumber of course is going to be charging me again if I want him to do the install, so I'd like to give this a try on my own...but I desperately need help! I have tiled floors...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks