Recent content by SRThd

1. S

Frozen Pipes?

Thanks for your help, guys. I opened what I could and had a space heater and a buddy heater cooking in the room. The cold came back but the hot held out. It came back yesterday and is flowing good. Keeping it trickling now to make sure it doesn't happen again and most important of all NO LEAKS!!!
  2. S

Frozen Pipes?

Gotcha. Thanks! Yeah, there has to be next to no insulation on that exterior wall. Winter mornings you get a blast of cold by just opening the shower curtain as the tub's up against that outside wall. We've had wind chills in the -20s the past couple days so it's pretty severe cold right now. I...
  3. S

Frozen Pipes?

That would make sense. The pipes froze up completely now. I'm trying to heat it up because just leaving everything open wouldn't do the trick. I'm not sure what I can do because the plumbing is all buried behind the walls in that room. Just leaving the doors open is like having an open window on...
  4. S

Frozen Pipes?

Hi All. I'm new here and found this forum looking for some help with an issue. We've had some real cold weather the past couple of days and yesterday morning I woke up and have no hot water in my upstairs bathroom. Shower and sink. Both have cold water, but no hot. All of the other water sources...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks