Recent content by sriniwass

1. S

Rough In with shutoff valves for shower panel

Steam shower supply line Jim, After reading several installation manuals for steam showers, it seems that I have to install copper or brass lines. Unfortunately, the different manufacturers use different size pipes, either 1/2" or 3/4". So I'm not sure what to rough in with since this is for...
  2. S

Terry, I just received the panel with instructioins a couple of days ago. The diagram shows upturned elbows (the attached PDF is clearer than the image below). I suppose I can put a 3/4" to 1/2" reducer on it and perhaps a stop valve as well as long as the hoses don't get kinked. Please let...
  3. S

Steam shower supply line I'm also prepping the shower for a future steam shower. Can I run PEX for the steam supply line? Or is the temperature too high for that purpose? If not, should I use a combination of brass nipple and copper pipe? What size is normally used for steam genrators? The pipe...
  4. S

Thanks for the response Terry. So, I guess I will be running 3/4" PEX all the way to the shower and terminate either with shutoff valves if they can fit behind the panel or otherwise with a PEX male threaded adapter. The shower installation guide recommends an elbow at the supply side. Any...
  5. S

Rough-in with shutoff valves for shower panel Hello, I'm remodeling my bathroom and I need some advice on roughing in the supply lines for my Decor Star 004-SS Stainless Steel Rainfall Shower Panel shower panel. The panel has 1/2" FIP connections. I will be tapping in to 3/4" PEX supply...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks