Recent content by sra_shebfalls

1. S

Floor drain backup from washer

I was not there when it was done - I guess that was my first mistake. I'm guessing I could get them to come back and reclean it for free, this time with me there, and I'll probably try that angle again. I will definitely contact RR coporate and let them know my experience if they won't come...
  2. S

Thank you! Thanks to you two so far...even though I already don't like where you're going. So after peeling up the carpet that covers the floor drain this afternoon, then coming home to a house that smells like sewage, I have two more questions: First, does the sewage smell mean anything...
  3. S

I know this issue has been addressed on other threads, but I can't seem to find a resolution. I have been in my house about 18months - it is about 70 years old, but in good shape. Recently, I started seeing a ring of wet carpet in my semi-finished basement (i.e. previous owners put down thin...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks