Recent content by Spitnfire

1. Spitnfire

Toto Soiree or Guinevere review, installing, comments and pictures

supply lines Yes he did reuse the supply lines, it looks pretty new, only 1 and 1/2 yrs old. So do you think there would be no problems with it b/c there has not been after more than a week of use??? Will the problem only come up if the toilet is clogged??? Should I make him come back and put...
  2. Spitnfire

It's been installed for about a week, everything seems fine, there is no water coming out at base of toilet, so do you think I should still replace the wax or trust the plumber??, he guaranteed nothing will happen in the next 10 years or he'll come back and fix. Or will you only see problems...
  3. Spitnfire

He's a plumber he said since 1988, and he said that he gives a 5 to 10 yr warranty that it wont leak, he said if it does, just call him and he'll come back and redo. No the rings were used about 1 & 1/2 yr old, he just reused the old wax ring, from the old toilet, he said it was in a good...
  4. Spitnfire

addendum to last post Should I call the plumber back to re-do the install with a new wax ring? And if it is only 1 & 1/2 yr old, do you think it will suffice? Thanks
  5. Spitnfire

wax ring and question about the pvc outlet connection that came with toto I had a plumber come out to install my toto soiree, I asked him if I needed a new wax ring, he said no, that's the 1st thing he inspects, he used the original one that came from the old toilet - it's a new house, so...
  6. Spitnfire

products that are ok to clean CEFIONTECT Can I use lysol , chlorox wand to clean Soiree with CEFIONTECT, it says to use dishwasher liquid, but is lysol and chlorox wand ok? and wont damage the CEFIONTECT. thanks
  7. Spitnfire

water pressure required The soiree says it needs at least 8 psi water pressure..., how would I go about measuring my water pressure for my toilet? it is fine now and with my american standard, it has a strong flush, with that being said, do you think i need to go to home depot to buy a water...
  8. Spitnfire

toto Soiree Does the Toto Soiree use double cyclone flushing technology or G-max??? What's the difference between the 2 types? Can you also use a chlorox toilet wand to clean the inside of a CEFIONTECT toilet, will it cause the CEFIONTECT to come off? How durable is the CEFIONTECT? How are...
  9. Spitnfire

which is better the toto soiree or toto drake or American Standard Traditional Champion 4 ??? and why? What makes the Soiree top of the class as you said?
  10. Spitnfire

As a plumber, not a consumer. According to a plumber on another site about a problem with Toto: Is there any truth to this? Thanks Every single Toto toilet I installed, I had to return within 2 years and take out/remove the Gmax Fill Valve and replace the original flapper that came with the...
  11. Spitnfire

is the soiree w/ CEFIONTECT the best non electrical toilet out there? in your opinion.. in terms of function, and durable?
  12. Spitnfire

Soiree with CEFIONTECT Hi Terry: Is the CEFIONTECT really worth it? I hear stories that stuff clings to it more or it might stain? How do you clean the CEFIONTECT? Also I hear that some CEFIONTECT may be removed if the wrong cleaner is used and it would make toilet have a yellow hue...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks