Recent content by speedyt

1. speedyt

in well pump 200 feet down is splitting my pvc pipe

yupp. Same thing happened again , pipe swelled and bursted just like this picture. yesterday was not a good day at -20 pulling the pump outta the 250 foot well. Thanks for great information. We now lowered the pump an xtra 50 -60 feet down. hopefully it all is good.
  2. speedyt

it expands like this on the black pvc pipe at the bottom of the well. Above the threads tho. 1 foot above the pump. Do you think its the pipe or the pump doing something strange
  3. speedyt

oh. I never heard of water hammer expession, but defenetly something to look into. Thanks
  4. speedyt

I have recently come across this problem where The Pvc pipe is being split like there was high pressure. Ive used this well for many years with no problems. In the last 3 months Ive had to pull the pump out cause I lost water do to this strange accurance with the pipe being split like as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks