Recent content by Sparro

1. Sparro

Constant pressure pump worth the cost??

Its a Gundfos 15-QSE-290, 1.5HP pump with CU-301 controller. My well is 153' deep with a static water level at about 75'. My flow is about 23 GPM. My Heat pump is a 8 ton unit that requires 11GPM. My house is a two story with finished basement at about 4500 square feet. My heat pump...
  2. Sparro

Constant pressure pump worth the cost??

I'm actually thinking of footing the extra cost and putting in a closed loop this summer to replace my open loop. My hydro costs are going through the roof. I am paying about $446.00 a month. I've gone through everything to try to figure out where all my electricity costs are going to... I...
  3. Sparro

Constant Pressure Pump

My 3" Grundfos pump is stamped with 1.5 HP, 15 GPM. It's an SQE 290. I never felt a pressure change ever with it. My heat pump could be running, my wife could be doing laundry, the kids could be taking a shower and the water pressure was always great. Today I was told by another pump guy...
  4. Sparro

Constant Pressure Pump

Thanks for the reply Valveman. I just picked up my Grundfos system from a local repair shop. He basically told me the pump motor went to ground for whatever reason. Could be a brownout, powerfailure... he's not sure. He then told me that he's never worked on a 3" SQE pump and can't do much...
  5. Sparro

Constant Pressure Pump

Hello... I've got a problem with my well pump. I had a Grundfos 3" SQE variable speed constant pressure pump with the CU 301 controller installed in my new home a little under three years ago. I also have a Geothermal ground source heat pump running on an open loop system that uses my water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks