Recent content by Sparkchasing

1. Sparkchasing

Need Help for prego momma

If I add a vent on the toilet like this drawing shows do you think this is better?
  2. Sparkchasing

I appreciate the input, it has helped a lot with setting up a new plan. Do you think this is a workable solution for venting? This would be mostly all dry venting, but trying to utilize up-sized wet venting to eliminate the length restrictions. Am I missing anything. Please and thank you...
  3. Sparkchasing

Okay, after reviewing those situations I wonder if it would be easier to dry vent all traps via vertical runs? Can the toilet stay end of run if all are dry vented?
  4. Sparkchasing

Working on it sir, not the creator, just battin' cleanup. I notice all the vert>horizontal transitions need to be swapped in favor of 45/wye combos, as well as vent 90's for full sweeps and i'm working on the vent plan now. I am up to this so far, it looks like I might be redoing a good portion...
  5. Sparkchasing

I know the lav should be vented and that is easy enough to go straight up and in the meantime fixing the stub out. Coming out of the wall rather than the floor.
  6. Sparkchasing

I need advice on how to fix the current drain installation in a full bathroom. I am not sure where to start other than throw up a lot of pics and an iso I drew up and go from there. There are numerous issues that I see, but I'd really like to get it all squared away the first time, before walls...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks