Recent content by songstj

1. songstj

Kitchen sink backup in a condo

Where were you when I was asking all those plumbers on how to solve this? Big companies and little companies. Old pumbers and young plumbers. I believe you have given me the answer! Now how to convince the HOA and then how to sue them for their negligence with their lines that have caused me...
  2. songstj

Thank you for that answer and it makes sense. The City Plumbing Inspector is telling me that the inside of the cast iron vertical lines are pitted. He suggested that pvc. Thank you again.
  3. songstj

Everytime there has been a backup the vertical line [going in from my kitchen sink line] has been cleaned and the last time they cleaned the vertical line from another spot also. The property is a rental and the HOA claims tenant misconduct. The first tenant came from another unit in the...
  4. songstj

Check valve on main line and toilet solution for condo flooding?

I too own a condo that has backups from the kitchen sink with the gray water coming from the 6 units above me. I am fighting with the association about installing a check valve as they claim it is tenant misconduct. Single lady tenant with no kids and no pets. The first tenant was an attorney...
  5. songstj

A 3rd floor condo with 6 units above and 2 below. There have been 5 kitchen sink backups in the past 44 months. 3 out and over the top with gray water. No one is home and the dishwasher is not on. The Lead Plumbing Inspector after looking at a video of the inside said the 3" vertical drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks