Recent content by SocialD

1. SocialD

Garbage disposal question

Thanks, everyone. My original plan was to stick with the same brand to make things easier, but if I can save some money with a free model I can't pass it up. After looking at the plumbing underneath it doesn't seem like it would be too much trouble to move the connecting pipe up or down a bit...
  2. SocialD

Garbage disposal question

I have an Insinkerator garbage disposal that has died. I was looking to replace it with another of the same brand since I figured the holes of the new one would line up with the last one. Then my mom said that she is willing to give us a KitchenAid disposal from the store where she sells them...
  3. SocialD

Kohler Rialto K-3402 toilet fill valve repair

I had a Rialto that would not stop running in the five years I've owned my house. I've spent $100 on the replacement parts to stop the problem once. I've also spent money for a plumber to fix the problem. I've replaced the flapper at least twice. I've tightened and loosened the screws which...
  4. SocialD

Toilet flushing twice

I have a Gerber toilet in my downstairs bathroom that flushes twice every time I flush it. The bowl empties, refills, empties again, and then refills again. I believe it is the original toilet from when the house was built in the early nineties. Any suggestions on a possible fix for this? The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks