Recent content by snickers01@

1. snickers01@

Well problem

If I bypass the pumptec, what amperage should i expect to see when the pump runs dry?
  2. snickers01@

Well problem

I will have verify the water level - will require pulling the pump head off which I have not done yet. Wow, $48/Ft to drill would be prohibitive for most people. Wells around here are on average 700 feet deep and produce 2-10 gallons per minute.
  3. snickers01@

Well problem

THanks for your advice - I will check the controls again. I will also check to see if hydrofracking is available where I live in No California - I suspect it's not because I can find no one advertising it.
  4. snickers01@

Well problem

Thanks for the reply. After not using the well (or pump) for days, (I removed the pumptec controller while I did this), I put the puptec controller back on and then timed how long it ran and recorded the amperage draw. What happens is that the draw starts at around 9.5 and then over the course...
  5. snickers01@

Well problem

Hope you can help. I have a well that is 250 deep in hard granite with a 1HP well sitting at 200 ft. When the well was last tested 5 years ago the 4hr run test results shoed that the well was producing 12 GPM. At that time, the static water level was 40 ft. The problem is that the well now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks