Recent content by smr

1. smr

we hear continuous dripping noise

If my pipe still produce the noise, can I rent a camera( specific name in plumbing?) and put it into the pipe to see by myself? Or Can I rent something like viberator ( again, I am not sure the right name, help me please)and put it into the pipe?
  2. smr

My home do use pvc pipe. I will run Cold only and tell you guys what I heard.
  3. smr

My three story townhouse in Chicago have a plumbing problem in our third floor drainage pipe from the sink and the bathtub. When we turn on the water in the sink and the bathtub, the plumbing pipe will have dripping noise. It will contiune for some not very short of time. One plumber told me...
  4. smr

WATER CAN'T GET into my toilet properly

Thanks for the comments. is there any picture to show the parts you guys are talking about. I guess I need to familiar with the terminology first.
  5. smr

WATER CAN'T GET into my toilet properly

My toilet have a problem for 3 months already. After I flush, the water can't fill into the tank automatically. Only when I turn off the water supply valve, then turn it on again, the water can begin to be pushed into the tank. It looks the valve or sth inside the tank lost the proper function...
  6. smr

house plubming lieakage in third floor bathroom

I am not familiar with the plumbing drawings. Does the blueprints tell the location of the fixtures or just have a illustration diagram?
  7. smr

jadnashua,Bob's HandyGuy Thanks for the info. I am still waiting for the blueprints from the cityhall today. Hopely there is no delay at all. But with this kind of bureau, who knows what will happen. Bob's HandyGuy: When you have this kind of job, will you tear down the ceiling or the...
  8. smr

I have a 3 story 10 old townhouse in chicago. In third floor, When either the faucets in my sink or bathtub be turned on, I will hear a water drop like noise coming from the wall. In the second floor ceiling, I can see the water mark. I know there is a leak in the returnning water pipe inside...
  9. smr

Where is the water supply control for our tub in the bathroom?

jadnashua: Thanks for confirmation it. Do you have any problems to pull the escutcheon off? Any trick to share since I have difficulty to pull this off?
  10. smr

hj: Thanks for the explanation. This properly got me closer to the final stage. I got a comment from Delta support: "If your faucet has screwdriver stop assemblies, you will be able to turn the water off with them, if not, you will need to locate the water turn off in your house If on...
  11. smr

NO. Please see the follows. hj: What is "round trim ring "? Is it located inside the Escutcheon? The customer support just give me a link for my faucet. I have several question for this: 1. I think I need to open the Escutcheon first to reveal the others, don't I? But it seems the...
  12. smr

Thanks for all your reply. I checked the tub faucet. It is Delta Monitor 1400 series with one handle. I am not familiar with plumbing. But I am an intern architect. Do you guys think I can do it by myself?
  13. smr

LonnythePlumber: Thanks. "There usually are not shut offs to a tub. You will probably need to shut off the cold water to your unit. It will also shut off the hot because there is no cold going into the heater to push the hot out. " Where is this cold water valve located? besides heater...
  14. smr

1300 Series, Dripping Shower Head

I too have a delta monitor tub shower faucet in the third floor of my bath room. and it leak too. I wonder where i can find the series number like 1300 for my faucet? Do delta use catridge system?
  15. smr

I have a 3-story townhouse in chicago. Recently I need to repair our tub faucet. In order to do it, I need to shut off the water supply for the tub in the bathroom. I noticed there is water supply valve for the sink and toilet but I can't find one for the tub. I wonder if I need to goto that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks