Recent content by Smoedog

1. Smoedog

Venting or Blockage...Please help.

On this branch is just terminates in the attic...no AAV (its on the todo list to extend thru the ceiling). The other branch has an AAV in the attic. My snake is a 1/2in 50 footer i picked up from harbor freight. Problem with calling a plumber is I already paid a plumber to do this and after...
  2. Smoedog

ok, i tried sending the snake down the washing drain but i couldn't get it past a bend in there, I'll keep trying.
  3. Smoedog

Here is a rough picture of how my bathroom is plumbed now. The issue I am having is the toilet is hard to flush. It is slow to flush, and when it does it will blow air back up the toilet. If I take a shower it will slowly blow air up through the toilet. And when the washing machine...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks