Recent content by smithy

1. S

New Shower Drain in Concrete Slab

Thanks for your reply. I don't know if it changes your advice any, but the pipe that I plan on tying into is the main vent- a 6" cast iron pipe that the washer and sink are also tied into. Those two are tied in above the slab- 6" up for the washer and about 15" for the sink. I plan on tying...
  2. S

New Shower Drain in Concrete Slab

Hello! I'm new here! I am adding a new tile shower to an existing half bath in my home in order to make it a full guest bath. I need to find detailed instructions (ie: step by step) for the process of adding a new drain in a concrete slab. I understand the process of cutting into the...
  3. S

Stall shower above slab

I am currently remodeling a 50's ranch house in Savannah, Ga. Part of this is converting a 1/2 bath into a full bath by adding a stall shower. I have an idea how I would like to run the shower plumbing and would like some feedback on whether or not it would work and ask a few questions. Here's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks