Recent content by slicey

1. S

water level niether rises/falls during a flush

as far as ventilation goes, i've a good exhaust fan 5ft. above that toilet, on the wall. Still interested in any homemade remedy or store-purchased product. What about special brushes or ?. ........'damn it, Jim, i'm a janitor not a plumber. I need help here!" hehehehehe slicey
  2. S

Toilet water in bowl slowly drains minutes after flushing has completed

"Make sure that the small refill tube is connected to the overflow pipe by using the metel clip. That keeps the refill tube above the top of the overflow pipe and.........." could you clarify.....in the above excerpt, do you mean the clip holds the refill tube in place so that, when the...
  3. S

Thanks for your reply Curious, is there a homemade, chemical elixir that will really do the job? Even if it takes a few applications, i don't mind. slicey
  4. S

i've never seen something like this before! OK, a little background info: the toilet is in a single story commercial structure(it's a gentlemens' club :rolleyes: ) So, two restrooms with a total of 3 toilets. two of them are 3ft. apart in one room and the other one lines up w/ one of the two...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks