Recent content by Slaz

1. S

Soil (dirt) trap for a Lab

I've been asked to find a soil trap to put under a sink in a lab where the research is on soil. Long story short they don't want to deal with the soil samples outside so they will be brought in and rinsed in the sink. What I need to find is a couple of companies that make this sort of thing...
  2. S

(experiment) Circulation pump effects on...

... water heater operation. I did a little experiment I thought wold be handy to refer to when questioning weather or not to place a timer/demand or other device on a circulating pump. I placed one sensor on the hot water feed coming out of the water heater. The second sensor on the return...
  3. S

Washer in Basement

Oops, that's what I wanted to say. But shouldn't a septic not flow back in the house if designed the right way. It seems to me that impeyr should have the septic looked at for problems. I don't think anyone would want to have to deal with this problem from time to time. Maybe I'm wrong but I...
  4. S

6 pressure tanks... Too many?

We don't need to water more than about a 200sf area of grass and most of the time it doesn't need it. As some may have guessed this is a government building and we all know how these places get built. I will look into a model # if I can read the plate. Most of what has been discussed is way...
  5. S

That is the probe, just a single rod on mine.
  6. S

The two pumps inline after the large storage tank and before the pressure tanks are Paco pumps with Baldor motors. While I was out today looking for this information I could hear the well pump turn on a couple of times. It only ran for about 2 to 3 minutes. Rather that a float inside the tank...
  7. S

Ok, I posted a question about my home last week and now the boss wants me to help at work. Our building is on a well and one of the six pressure tanks has gone bad. (A 96 gal tank that is rusty and leaks) I drained it and it reads 0 psi. (It's one of two State 96gal tanks, 2 Wellxtroll...
  8. S

Washer in Basement

Not being an expert and also new to this site here are my two pennies. If it works and is not a danger, don't worry about code until you sell the place. Have the new owners deal with it or get it done after the home inspection. As far as the septic goes it is my understanding that you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks