Recent content by Skye

1. Skye

moving or adapting pipes for a larger bathtub

Thinking about trying to switch out our 30"x60" bathtub for one that is 32" wide. Will it be difficult (and expensive) to move or adapt the pipes to fit the new faucet placement?
  2. Skye

Please choose the best bathtub for me!

Thanks for your input; I appreciate it! I have about decided that I'm going to have to stick with a 60X30 dimension tub, since we want to do a tub/shower combo in our small room and the builders stuck a window right at the edge of the tub. Unless I run a shower door into the window frame, I...
  3. Skye

Please choose the best bathtub for me!

I am almost driven mad trying to decide what bathtub to choose for our small bathroom. I am going to be restricted by 60X30 measurements, in an alcove. The tub we have now is cast iron and I carelessly scratched it, while having a stool set up in it while painting the ceiling. I was assuming...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks