Recent content by skippertom

1. S

Critters are ripping up my back yard

The rippage looks like someone just rolled back a section of baby tears. If you aren't familiar with these plants, they are low to the ground and spread like grass carpeting everything. Whatever animal is doing this is taking sections as big as 6" and rolling it back and leaving it. We have...
  2. S

Critters are ripping up my back yard

Something is coming into my backyard at night and ripping up all of the Baby Tears. I think it is a possum so I set my lights to stay on all night. Since then, I am not seeing anymore damage. Since I have two small dogs, I am concerned that it could be something else (possibly an animal that...
  3. S

Help with changing shower fixture in a tiled shower

My home was built in 1978. The shower has a hot water and a cold water handle. In trying to buy a new fixture all I can find is a single control. I do not want to change the tile but don't know what to do. I'm hoping to change to one of those large shower heads that just rains down on you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks