Recent content by simonb

1. simonb

Starting over basement plumbing

But wont my 1/2" PEX line diminish my flow from my supply 1/2" copper because of the ID of the PEX? Im not trying to get more out of my 1/2" supply, just maintain the flow I have.
  2. simonb

Well at this point my supply line is 1/2 and im not looking to change it, that's why im trying to live with what I have now. That is why I am asking about if the 1/2 pex pipe will reduce the flow between the manifold and if I should go to 3/4.
  3. simonb

Its 1/2" from the city in a older home. 1 kitchen 2 bathrooms.
  4. simonb

Hello everyone. I'm in the process of finishing my basement and I'm at the point where I'm at the plumbing. My water main is 1/2 copper. I plan on using pex system, the compression ring method not expansion, with 2 manifolds for water distribution; one for cold and one for hot water. Where...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks