Recent content by siermac

1. S

Pressure Tank Not Filling With Water

Wow, yep you're right. I didn't see the arrow on it before because of the colouring so didn't think it was a check valve. Went back and looked again with some better lighting and can see it now. Well that's good to know, so no need to do that install now haha. Air tank pressure seems fine in...
  2. S

Sure thing, here you go. Just to confirm, if we get a reserve tank then we would still need power to the pump after that tank during an outage in order to get water throughout the house, correct? Also if we were to replace the pressure tank in the addition with a retention tank, would we...
  3. S

Thanks Reach. We did think about adding one in, so will probably do that. Any recommendation on where it should go? I assume what I have currently is a pressure reducer immediately after the water line comes out of the floor, could I just swap that out for the check valve? I'm still getting...
  4. S

Wow, didn't expect so much back so fast haha. Thanks for all the info! The weird thing is that for the first couple years we had way more water during a power outage, it was just this year that things started diminishing. Only thing I can think of that changed was my father in-law re-did his...
  5. S

Hello all, First time posting in here, hoping for some help before I have to spend hundreds of dollars getting someone to come out and look at it. A few years ago we built an addition to my in-laws place for us to live in. To help with the additional people now living on the property, and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks