Recent content by shreyas

1. shreyas

Plumber reversed the hot and cold faucet placement, can it be fixed?

OP here. GOT IT, guys! Did it on our own! Got some braided supply tubes from HD, swapped the rigid ones from the below with those by crossing the supply valves to the faucets above. Then switched the handles on the top. The rigid supply tubes were a little stubborn coming off. But all is good...
  2. shreyas

OP here. GOT IT, guys! Did it on our own! Got some braided supply tubes from HD, swapped the rigid ones from the below with those by crossing the supply valves to the faucets above. Then switched the handles on the top. The rigid supply tubes were a little stubborn coming off. But all is good...
  3. shreyas

I am able to switch the hot and cold handles on the top. They screwed out and in easily just with the fingers - like what Lefroy stated. But I am struggling while switching the supply lines. I must probably be very timid. But I am just not remove the existing supply lines. I was able to...
  4. shreyas

Just picked up a couple of supply line pipes from HD. Will try to cross them over. The manufacturers - Lefroy Brooks stated that I could change the trim plates of the faucets on the top to change the hot and cold rather than changing the entire faucets. Hopefully the two things should do it...
  5. shreyas

Thanks again all your responses. Wjcandee, thank you for the suggestion. Will look them up. hj, the toilet is flushing cold water. that is not w problem. The a bath and shower are also responding well to hot and cold switches. The kitchen on the other side is also turning hot and cold...
  6. shreyas

Thanks guys for contributing. So from what I gather, I need to replace the exisiting rigid supply lines with the flex ones just long enough so that I can connect out the cold supply on the left to the handle on the right and viceversa. Correct? Great suggesting about inquiring if I could swap...
  7. shreyas

Thank you for responding. So I need a couple of flexible water supply lines. Then I need to connect the left cold supply valve under the right faucet? And similarly right supply valve under the left faucet? I don't need to swap those braided pipes that are connected to the "mixer" correct...
  8. shreyas

Hi All, I have been reading your forum but first time posting. Just had our bathroom gut renovated with new plumbing by a contractor. New sink and faucets (8" widespread) were installed. But the plumber installed the hot water faucet handle on the right hand side and cold on the left hand...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks