Recent content by Shooter45

1. Shooter45

What size for pH neutralizer?

Thanks. I'll try and find a 2.0 with the 2510 head.
  2. Shooter45

would I have a problem running the 1.5 with my flow rate?
  3. Shooter45

Haven't had it tested for iron but I do believe there is some because we do get a thin reddish orange film in toilet bowls. Would like the 5600 for the simplicity but have been told that 2.0 works best with the 7000. Looking at the flow I posted do you think it is enough for the 2.0?
  4. Shooter45

Can someone help choose which size ph neutralizer I need for our new home with water well? Having a hard time deciding between the 1.5 or 2.0 cu.ft. House is 3 bathroom and 4 people. 2 of which are teenage girls who love long showers. I tested the well and it produced 5 gal. in 24 seconds...
  5. Shooter45

Help with water test results.

Where is a good online store that sells the calcite filters?
  6. Shooter45

We did fail to get the iron tested in the water test. The water well is for our newly constructed house so it will be used as drinking water and everyday normal use. We do have copper pipes in a slab foundation.
  7. Shooter45

Posted this in the Well Water forum and was told I might get a better response here. We just got our test results back on our well and I have tried pulling a few websites to interpret the results but have not had any luck. Could someone knowledgeable in this area please help with the numbers...
  8. Shooter45

Help with well water test results

I have also noticed an orange looking film at the bottom of the toilets which I am guessing is iron? There is no noticeable smell to the water at all.
  9. Shooter45

Help with well water test results

We just got our test results back on our well and I have tried pulling a few websites to interpret the results but have not had any luck. Could someone knowledgeable in this area please help with the numbers? Bacteria was done on a separate test and came back good at 0/100. The other test is...
  10. Shooter45

Does a well have to be vented?

Thanks. Bought the pipe and vented it today. Also siliconed the wires outlet.
  11. Shooter45

Does a well have to be vented?

Our new well is not vented other than the hole where the wires go through which is open for anything to crawl through and down the well. Any suggestions? If it does not have to be vented I'll just silicone it up.
  12. Shooter45

Water test kit

Who makes a good well water test kit that can be taken at home or mailed off? Our local health dept. only tests for bacteria.
  13. Shooter45

Pro's and con's of 4" dia. well

Not sure. I'll check tomorrow. Is one better than the other?
  14. Shooter45

Pro's and con's of 4" dia. well

Think he said the pump should do 25gpm.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks