Recent content by sheb

1. S

Are all shower faucets heat regulated?

Yes. that's what I thought. This valve is old enough that I don't think it's pressure balanced even. If somone flushes a toilet, the person in the shower knows it, which shouldn't happen if the valve is one of the pressure balanced types. I don't think they came into widespread use unitl about...
  2. S

I don't think there's anything wrong with the valve. I think it is not a pressure balanced valve so I don't think the presure balancing diaphragm or piston is misperfriming. I think the high flow showerheads are jsut outrunning the 50 gal heater during the winter. sheb
  3. S

In the winter the shower water gets cold after a shower or two. While I was away on a trip, my spouse had the water heater replaced but it had no effect on shower water temps. We have very mild water and don't get a lot of mineral build-up in the pipes or water heater. The clown that replaced...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks