Recent content by Shaun091382

1. Shaun091382

Xtrol Water Pressure Tank Slowly losing pressure throughout the day

Thanks for replies I had the original installer of the iron filter come out Pulled the drain hose off and water poured out non stop. Pulled the tank piston and replaced the seals but the piston is still leaking and he doesn't have replacement till next week. So he has put the filter...
  2. Shaun091382

I definitely know how to put them into manual by turning their dials, but unsure what you mean as to how by doing that I can determine which one may be constantly draining?
  3. Shaun091382

Well I got up again on my step stool and grabbed the drain hose from the softener and iron filter.....and it is as cold as a cold water line in the house....I can hear water in the line when I jiggle it...but can't hear it draining into the waste pipe....it may be a small but steady leak inside...
  4. Shaun091382

I will check this when I get home from work in the AM.....I do recall though the drain hose going into the waste drain from the softener and iron filter was somewhat cold, just couldnt feel anything run through it...although I guess I may not if it's small steady drain/leak Will double check...
  5. Shaun091382

Sorry..it would be helpfull if I gave more information...umm I dont much about the equipment itself. If you take a peak at my first photo in my second post above see the little blue tank...there is a small 1/4'' hose coming from it going up vertical to the nearest waste drain pipe..you can see...
  6. Shaun091382

Roger....im about to head out to work for the night...may have to call someone in to check this out....I hate messing with that stuff. I can't hear it running in the waste drain pipes...but just by lightly tapping on the drain lines from the softener and the iron filter I can confirm there is...
  7. Shaun091382

*Update* I've been trying to do more investigating on the loss of pressure in my pressure tank as per above post. I will try to provide as much detail as I can. To try and track down the source of the pressure loss I have trying to inspect plumbing from every valve I have access to open...
  8. Shaun091382

I'll have get someone I guess.....dead silent in the house and I don't hear any water going down the waste pipes....the guts of both the toilets are old but I don't see them running or leaking......not even sure what to look for with the softener....
  9. Shaun091382

Hello I have an Xtrol water pressure tank that seems to be losing psi throughout the day every two maybe 3 hours kicks back on. The tank was installed when I added a well to my property in 2006. The pressure being lost baffles me as this seems to be occurring when no water is being...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks