Recent content by sharonfrank

1. S

Leak Help

regarding leak THank you for your input - i do not have access to the tub beloe, so the only option would be to cut the celing below which is not the end of the world. THe shoe- could some one explain what that is and are there any pics out there? THanks
  2. S

Leak Help

I have a tub / shower combo installed aobut 5-6 yrs ago. Just this Sunday a leak was discovered on the ceiling below. I had a plumber come today and he charged me 100.00 just to tell me to silicone the faucet area that water got in there. Otherwise he could start cutting into walls to find...
  3. S

Leak - Help

I have a tub / shower combo installed aobut 5-6 yrs ago. Just this Sunday a leak was discovered on the ceiling below. I had a plumber come today and he charged me 100.00 just to tell me to silicone the faucet area that water got in there. Otherwise he could start cutting into walls to find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks