Recent content by sharkbait

1. S

Lennox Furnace not kicking on unless thermostat is turned off then on

Furd - that seems to make sense. It is probably a relatively easy fix, but I hate projects that if I make a mistake, then I can potentially burn my family out of the house...... I think that if that is the issue, I really should call in a tech. I do thank you much for your response!
  2. S

Thanks Jim. That is a good way to see if the thermostat is the problem. (makes me just a little nervous though.....) If I somehow connected the wrong 2 wires.....what is the worst that could happen???? Connecting the red to the white is easy enough, but I have been doing a little research...
  3. S

Issues with furnace not kicking on…. I have a Lennox G12Q4E-137-7 furnace and White Rodgers Digital Comfort II thermostat. All will work fine for most of the day or into the night but then at some point it does not kick on. It usually happens at night. I had the cover off to get the model...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks