Recent content by shaps

1. shaps

Heat Pump water heater recommendations

I have a Ducane 4HP18LT36P 1.461010 18 Seer 3t R410a Heat Pump. My hot water tank needs replaced and I started to look into heat pump hot water heaters but am not sure if it would work for me. Can they be integrated with a heat pump? Do they work well in northeastern states (Pennsylvania)...
  2. shaps

Requesting advice on tankless hot water heater.

I see. Yes, I did misunderstand. Thanks for the clarification!
  3. shaps

Thanks very much for the info Jadnashua. I am in the dark about these things. Our electric company does give us a residential heating rate so it's not too bad. We have an electric heat pump and it's sufficient but I think even that is better suited to a warmer client. So even with having a 220...
  4. shaps

I currently have a 40 gallon Rheem hot water tank that needs replaced asap. I am trying to decide if a tankless water heater would be good for me. My home is a typical split entry (two and a half baths) and is all electric. There are currently 3 people living here but could be four if my...
  5. shaps

Tank for Toto Drake

I have a Toto C744SL bowl (elongated drake). http://admin.totousa.com/Product%20Downloads/FT-00010,%20C744SL,%20V.01.pdf I was going to order the ST743S tank (g-max) https://terrylove.com/pdf/S-CST743S-1202.pdf that Toto recommended, but saw a good price on a ST743ER...
  6. shaps

Help with bath/shower valve body

Thanks! I actually just ordered the American Standard part. I just panicked when I realized that I would need everything by Friday and was thinking that in a worst case scenario, maybe that would be ok. I ended up finding a good price on one that should be here in time. Thanks again!
  7. shaps

Help with bath/shower valve body

I am having my tub surround replaced. I currently have a Delta tub/shower faucet that has a single lever handle. I am replacing it with an American Standard T215.730.295 (Hampton single lever handle tub & shower trim kit). I just found out that the contractor wants to start at the end of this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks