Recent content by shannonhamilton

1. shannonhamilton

Low Water Pressure in Shower/Tub - HELP!

Low water pressure - best showerhead I ever bought! I live in Maine and have a well. My water pressure has always been bad. My wife and my children have always complained that they can not rinse the soap off their skin or the shampoo out of their hair. I think that I bought and tried every...
  2. shannonhamilton

What is better operating system?

I agree with Mike. Stick to what you are good at ... Plus you can run so much more software with windows...
  3. shannonhamilton

Pressure problem in shower

I just love my shower head! I live in Maine and have a well. My water pressure has always been bad. My wife and my children have always complained that they can not rinse the soap off their skin or the shampoo out of their hair. I think that I bought and tried every shower head that I could...
  4. shannonhamilton

Low Pressure in Shower

I found a great showerhead! I live in Maine and have a well. My water pressure has always been bad. My wife and my children have always complained that they can not rinse the soap off their skin or the shampoo out of their hair. I think that I bought and tried every shower head that I could...
  5. shannonhamilton

Low pressure from shower head AND faucet!!

Wonderful shower head bought at a home show in Maine takeashower.com First of all, nothing short of spending thousands of dollars on new pumps, pressure tanks, and ripping all of your old pipes out of the wall and replacing them with all new larger diameter pipes will actually increase ones...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks