Recent content by Sergioq

1. S

Fill valve height problem

Yes, that's why I highlighted it in red in the quote. It was something I was unaware of, etc. And THAT WAS THE KEY. Got me more water now ;-) Many thanks again.
  2. S

Thank you very much! Actually, thanks to all that gave their time to try and help me. Got more than one thing out of this thread. Sergio
  3. S

Yes, I have it fully extanded. And I can tell from the water line (as well as flushing power) that it fills the tank far less than the previous ballcock device.
  4. S

Sorry for the reminder, but any thoughts on my original question in this thread? And please don't take that the wrong way, am thrilled that due to this thread I fixed one MAJOR oversight. Thanks again
  5. S

You know, it's locked now, for sure, but am so paranoid. Am afraid to go to sleep.
  6. S

Wow, thanks! Guess what? It wasn't locked! Granted, I haven't found what I was looking for, but boy am I glad I posted here!
  7. S

Going by the box, and documentation, the collar on the inside appears to be solid and physically part of the shaft. I call it the collar, but if I had to say the piece of what I am talking apart, it's the part that goes flush against the washer at the inside of the tank. Tomorrow morning I...
  8. S

This is what I thought, but I am almost sure that the platform at the base of the shaft was SOLID, and not a screw. This is why I named the manufacturer of the ballcock, in case someone knew somethign specific about it. Truth is in the end I'll have to empty is all again, and look, just...
  9. S

Today I installed a new ballcock, the Fluidmaster Fill Valve. All is fine and dandy except one thing. Even at its highest setting, it still leaves much less water in my tank than the previous unit. So I was wondering if there are any known solutions? For instance, does anyone make an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks