Recent content by Serene

1. Serene

What toilet never plugs? Replacing old 5.0 gpf

bowl rinse @JuanSigned - I have both the Drake I (like you) and the Utramax II (same double-cyclone flush and rinse as the Drake II). What *I* have found is that the Drake I actually performs a little better than the Ultramax II (same as Drake II) with respect to rinsing above water line...
  2. Serene

Costco Water Ridge Dual Flush Toilet Review & pictures

@RodgerPDX I have one of these and, overall, I give it a C+ grade. It's better than the 17 y/o contractor grade Mansfield that it replaced. There are trade-offs for it being so cheap: the documentation is full of errors; I had to use my “bubble gum & bailing wire†experience during the...
  3. Serene

AO Smith Vertex GPH, Customer Satisfaction & Repair History

@dx – the heat exchanger is not stainless. To be clear, the 3/8†dia. condensate drain was clogged by the rust, not the 2†exhaust PVC. The exhaust was clogged by the water build up from not being able to drain. Re: 2 heat exchangers – I don’t know. I thought that there is only one, but...
  4. Serene

AO Smith Vertex GPH, Customer Satisfaction & Repair History

Posting 3 months after the original question, I know that the OP will not see this response, but for others searching this forum I will share my opinion. I have the GDHE 50 which is very similar to the GPHE except that it has both direct exhaust and intake vents and increases the btuh from...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks