Recent content by Scottj

1. Scottj

Second Opinion Needed

I have a standard setup with a Gould J5SH shallow well pump and a Well-Rite pressure tank. The problem is that the pump is continously running. I have a new pressure regulator, working properly. I have cleaned the jet pump nozzle. I have checked the pressure tank pressure and added air to set...
  2. Scottj

Pressure verses Suction

Granted, the system design is not perfect, yet has performed for several years without problems. Did you mention the check valve as a potential problem that could be causing cavitation? From a troubleshooting perspective, I need help. Anybody have any suggestions before I start spending money?
  3. Scottj

Pressure verses Suction

I have a Gould J5SH shallow well pump with a Furnas Pro Control 69ES pressure controller. There is a pressure tank with a functioning pressure gauge and a flow meter on the suction side to measure gallons used. The water source is an underground tank , located approximately 10 yards from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks