Recent content by scm518

1. scm518

My current Toto Drake Issue =(

Hi jadnashua, I am on city water - unsure about the chlorine level, and I have never put anything in the tank except a few drops of water based food coloring last week. I am sure my wife probably uses cleaner in the bowl. As for the current corky replacement cap, I was a bit shocked...
  2. scm518

Terry, Thank you for your speedy response. The water level does drop so I will replace that too. Is it common that I have to replace these assembly caps often? Just replaced it a few months ago. Sean
  3. scm518

Hello everyone. I posted about 3 months ago, and was helped by replacing the cap on my 1.5 year old Toto drake that was hissing. Now it is making a pulsating sound that varies in intensity from not at all, to quite loud. Nothing appears to make it stop, and i have put some food coloring in...
  4. scm518

Water use - hissing G-Max Korky 528 fill valve - Quiet Fill

Terry, Thank you for the info. It seems to have done the trick, and as you said, the total repair was about $2.58 and took about 1 minute with no tools. (Would have been quicker, but I tend to be very gentle with plastic parts) Here is what I think was the cause of my issues, as the gasket...
  5. scm518

Water use - hissing G-Max Korky 528 fill valve - Quiet Fill

Possible Toto flushing/refilling problem I installed 2 Totos in my house, a Drake and an EcoDrake. The Drake, which has been installed approximately 2 years ago has an issue flushing about 60% of the time - well the problem isnt technically flushing - its refilling the tank I believe. It will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks