Recent content by sbpetrok

1. S

Lake Pump problems, best system design?

thanks bob! would be interested in the hot pump shutoff, can you tell me more? fortunately, we've gotten some rain lately, so the pump has not been missed so much. I'm not sure if my impeller is brass or plastic... it SEEMS like it would be easy enough to replace it either way, though...
  2. S

hi rideauriver, thanks for the suggestion! However, pretty much anything in our lake eventually gets crusted over... i think i just need to clean off the screen to the foot valve every quarter or so. but there are countless other things that could cause the supply to fail or the pump to...
  3. S

i just moved out to a lakehouse last year. It had a sprinkler system with a centrifugal pump. The pump motor burned up when one leg of the 240v power dropped out (breaker tripped). I hired a guy who replaced the pump/motor with a National Pump EC-201, 2hp centrifugal pump. While he was at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks