Recent content by sawsaw

1. sawsaw

Flappers' Life

My Drake of four years has started having intermittent leaking under the flapper. No sign of sediment. Is there a rule of thumb life span to the flappers?
  2. sawsaw

Toto Dalton toilet review, the best toilet for under $200?

I really like my Drake (not one plug after 4 yrs use), except for the "streaking," which may be generic to all new 1.6 flushers. Anybody know???
  3. sawsaw

New toilet - flush leaves streaks, any suggestions

Wow! From a toilet bowl to my diet!! What a peculiar resolution suggestion!!:eek:
  4. sawsaw

New toilet - flush leaves streaks, any suggestions

Drake - Stools often leave residue on bowl . Is this a common problem?? Do not have the Sanaglos, but didn't expect this after installing the highly-touted Drake. Other than holding down the tank lever handle, which removes only some of the residue, typically, any remedies??
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks