Recent content by Saurav

1. Saurav

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

It's not rocking. I had to rotate it a bit to line it up after I set it down, but I don't think I rocked it after I got it down. I ran about a dozen flushes this morning, and there doesn't seem to be any more water coming out, so I'm hoping that was all water that seeped in under the toilet when...
  2. Saurav

The flange was a little bit above the floor, which is just sheet vinyl, so hopefully that's OK. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days. Thanks again for your help.
  3. Saurav

Thanks a lot for the reply. I took the flush valve off, and found 2 bumps in the porcelain under the flush valve's gasket. One of them landed right on the edge of the gasket, I could see part of it visible outside. So I spent some time with a dremel and various sanding wheels, and ground those...
  4. Saurav

Hi, first post here. I started my first toilet install attempt yesterday with a Cadet 3, and after about 7 hours spent on this (including having to use a drill and a sawzall to get the bolts out of the old toilet), I'm stuck. This forum has the most in-depth knowledge I found online, so I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks