Recent content by sasha7771

1. S

Water Softener Bypass Plug Leak

It is a Culligan water softener with plastic plugs. Looking at the plugs, I couldn't visibly see anything broken on them, they just wouldn't stay in the pipe. It's now disconnected with new piping run - they didn't solder anything. They used something called Shark Bites at the joints. No...
  2. S

I haven't used the water softener in years so I'm thinking my best bet will be to have someone come out and remove the softener and re-route the piping. Thank you for your replies.
  3. S

Last night I heard the sound of water spraying in my basement. There was water gushing out of a pipe up near an old water softener. I shut the water supply off and discovered that the water was not coming from a broken pipe, but a pipe where a plastic plug had shot out. The plug I believe is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks