Recent content by sandyman720

1. S

Box for Lantern style lights?

I can get a jumbo mounting block that is the same color as my siding (Green) but it does not come with an integrated box like the one you show. But I just way to know what kind of box to put behind the siding. By code there has to be a box.
  2. S

Well what do you all normally do? Do you normally install a plastic box in the wall? How do you brace?
  3. S

Best way to Heat/Cool Addition?

There is oil heat. Does not want central ac at this point. Do you think a Mr. Slim would be good here?
  4. S

Dual sensor Dual head motion light?

I want 2 lamps and 2 sensors on 1 mounting. That way I can put it on the eve overhang and aim 1 down 1 wall and the other down the other wall. Do they make them like this?
  5. S

Best way to Heat/Cool Addition?

What in your opinion is the best way to heat and cool a 225 sq foot addition with a powder room. The house has no central air and it has hot water heat.
  6. S

What is the best type of box to use for installing outdoor lantern style lights? How do you secure this box? My siding block does not have an integrated box in it.
  7. S

Dual sensor Dual head motion light?

Are motion lights made that have 2 lamps and 2 separate motion sensors?
  8. S

Lantern Style lights outside. Work box?

Should I get a circular box or a regular rectangle workbox?
  9. S

Lantern Style lights outside. Work box?

I am going to have outdoor lantern style lights on the outside of my addition by the side of the sliding patio door. New construction. Do I cut a hole and then install a work box at the location or do I do something else? :confused: Thanks
  10. S

Powder Room Venting?

Hello, I am going to put a powder room in my garage. I have a cast iron soil stack the runs the entire length of the garage. I am trying to figure out if the lav and toilet need to be vented. I was told that I may be able to use a AAV. Does anyone know if an AAV is legal in NJ? I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks