Recent content by saintb

1. saintb

Can I shut off return valves (water) on my furnace? Honeywell valve failed...

Can I shut off the (water) return valves on my furnace heating system? The Honeywell valve failed on the supply side and I am getting heat from 1 zone via my hot-water radiators. The house is new to us, but it is 50 years old and has lots of little issues (not surprisingly). I would like to...
  2. saintb

ever-clogging tub...

well it appears that I am not so lucky... and the drain spout cannot be accessed easily from the floor below. It was easy at one point, but since then I have covered that area with a soffit, pipes, and an a/c supply line... ughhh. here is the side view of the tub (notice the square access...
  3. saintb

ever-clogging tub...

i am handy with tools. Not a plumbing master, but have been remodeling the rest of my house for the past year (framing, elec, masonry, french drain, etc) this tub is on the 1st floor. I can access it from underneath... but I was planning on drywalling the basement ceiling over the next few...
  4. saintb

ever-clogging tub...

Every few months I have to use long tweezers to remove hair (and gunk) from our ever-clogging drain. I have never had this issue with @ other residencies and am wondering if this tub and drain hardware is to blame. Could I replace the drain pipe without replacing the tub? Is it worth...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks