Recent content by sadrenter

1. sadrenter

dirty well water after heavy rain

Thanks for your help. I'll pass this info on to my landlord with the hope he'll get someone out here soon. My entire yard is filled with soft areas from moles digging around. Maybe they've somehow disrupted the seal.
  2. sadrenter

Does that mean my landlord's assessment of stirred up sediment due to the rising water table is inaccurate? Should I have my water tested? Once it starts to clear, could I use it for bathing and washing clothes? I know a lot of people with wells are used to discolored water, but I'm a city...
  3. sadrenter

I've read through this forum to try to find some help and the responses for similar issues seem to be all over the place. Here's my problem: I'm renting a 40-year-old small ranch house while building a new house. It's just my daughter and me living here, and we've been here about eight...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks