Recent content by ryguy

1. ryguy

Sediment in hot water lines with tankless heater

Nothing else in the path of the hot water, if you mean between the heater and the faucets/appliances. As for what type of pipe I have, it is Wirsbo AQUAPEX non metallic pipe.
  2. ryguy

Going from the owners manual...it is a Redring Powerstream Pro Model RP17PT or RP27PT Single Phase Electric.
  3. ryguy

I have been having problems with sediment (looks like large pieces of sand and tiny rocks in varying colors of brown and black) accumulating in my faucet aerators and shower heads. I installed a whole house filter at the water main thinking that the water coming into the house was simply...
  4. ryguy

I have been having problems with sediment (looks like large pieces of sand and tiny rocks in varying colors of brown and black) accumulating in my faucet aerators and shower heads. I installed a whole house filter at the water main thinking that the water coming into the house was simply...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks