Recent content by rydiaz4u

1. R

Flooring

I've been reading about a product called DITRA. Is this what I'm looking for?
  2. R

Flooring

I recently added a FROG (finished room over the garage). At the bottom of the steps leading to this room is a small foyer that leads into the kitchen which is tiled. I wanted to continue the tiling from the kitchen into this foyer, but the new plywood subfloor is slightly too high to allow me to...
  3. R

Water Line

I recently had a half bath installed in my room over the garage. I noticed the plumber has the water line coming up through the floor vice from the wall behind the toilet. Is this common or should it have been ran in the wall?
  4. R

Bathroom Addition

I am having a room put over my garage. I am thinking about putting in a half bath. I wanted to know how much could I expect to pay to have a plumber rough-in the sink and toilet. There is a clean out located in the garage below. The clean out is located approx. 8 ft below, and 16ft to the right...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks