Recent content by rxnet

1. rxnet

Outside shower hookup to house supply

can you explain the pressure balancing??
  2. rxnet

after reading the thread I'm going with the PEX ....I'll set it up as in kevins diagram above..my only question..... would I be able to connect a 1/2" male NPT fitting to a 1/2" FIP fitting and what would I use to seal it??...sorry , newbie here just trying to learn and save a little cash...
  3. rxnet

kevin are the chances pretty small that the pex would freeze between the main and first ball valve with that set-up?
  4. rxnet

pics here are the pics...stainless flex > cpvc/brass fitting > 1/2" CPVC > ball valve > 1/2 cPVC > cpvc/brass fitting > copper fitting > compression T
  5. rxnet

would this work (I'm trying to avoid soldering) shower 1/2 mips > 30" 1/2"FIPS x 1/2" FIPS stainless steel flex connector > (metal male adapter) 1/2" MIPS Brass with 1/2" CPVC slip > 1/2" CPVC pipe > 1/2" CPVC ball valve > 1/2" CPVC pipe > (metal male adapter) 1/2" CPVC slip with 1/2" MIPS...
  6. rxnet

Trying to get suggestions on hooking up an outdoor shower with hot/cold supply lines. The shower has 1/2 inch MIPS and the current supply lines are standard 1/2" copper. My design was to use stainless flex supply lines from the shower through the wall and into the crawl space attaching to CPVC...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks