Recent content by rwolf

1. rwolf

Drilling in Fl with PVC

H.D. has 1 1/4" PVC well points with a section of slotted pipe attached that are about 4' long. I am in a sandy soil area (Tarpon Springs) and need to drill a new well for my sprinkler pump. Can I simply insert one of these well point sections in the ground and glue on more sections as...
  2. rwolf

What kind of flooring on slab

ceramic floor replacement Thankn you, sounds like good advice:)
  3. rwolf

What kind of flooring on slab

The 12x12 ceramic tiles on my Florida house are actually popping up and need to be replaced. I think they are lifting because of cheap mastic with no flexibility and the way it was installed butting the baseboard leaving no room for expansion. I don't want to put in a full 3/4 " hardwood floor...
  4. rwolf

zone valve stays on

Thanks I'll give it a try
  5. rwolf

zone valve stays on

I have a six zone valve system (rainbird jarheads). Zone 1 does not shut off when zone 2 is on. From reading previous posts I suspect there is a problem with the #1 diaphram. 5 of the 6 are accessible in the green box and alll of those solenoids will click but I can't isolate which one is for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks