Recent content by rvnmedic6869

1. rvnmedic6869

Condensation Leaking From Furnace Overflow Tube

Jim, Excellent idea but the WM is on the floor almost above where I'll put the pump. The first rise from the pump to the basement ceiling is 8'. I would then need to run a horizontal section of tube for about 6' and then up about 5' to the WM standpipe. When the pump specs indicate a head...
  2. rvnmedic6869

Thanks guys. I just ordered a Little Giant pump (1/50 hp model), also a check valve and 100' of tubing. Will be directing the flow to the other end of the basement into the open floor corner. Thanks for some fast, great info. Bob
  3. rvnmedic6869

Residents of drought areas are being urged to conserve water

We are on well water, the depth being ~165'. We conserve water by not flushing the toilet every time we pee. A radio talk guy once said back in the 1970s "if it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down". I also don't water any plants outside unless my moisture probe shows the...
  4. rvnmedic6869

Due to the very humid weather lately, the AC condensation tube is allowing water to come up from under the concrete floor slab in the basement. I don't understand the original setup (as in the photo), but the condensation goes through the PVC pipe down under the basement floor. Now I've got a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks