Recent content by rughead92

1. rughead92

DWV Advice Please...Bathroom + Laundry Room

Can you advise on the laundry drain. Can I am extend the laundry drain around the 90 degree turn (new wall) and leave it attached to the existing drain stack. Its less than 5 feet away from the vent. Will the the 90 degree turn soon after the trap will cause a problem? Would I have to tie in...
  2. rughead92

I just cut the hole for the toilet flange...haven't tied it into the drians yet. And I thought I was ok with the 1 1/2 vent because the DWV in the basement is only 3 inch. Thanks.
  3. rughead92

I am putting in a half bath room in part of my old laundry room. There is a laundry sink and washing machine drain stack existing now. The sink drain is attached to a vertical 1 1/2 inch vent up through the roof. The laundry drain stack is tied into that vent/drain. I need to move the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks