Recent content by Rrm8711

1. R

Tankless Challenges

Thx for the reply Turned control panel off Turned off power supply Unplugged unit Removed screen Reset dip-switches to LPG Plugged unit back in Turned on power supply to unit Turned on unit at control panel Turned on hot water at bath & let it cycle (4 x’s) No fire up.
  2. R

Tankless Challenges

Thx for the reply. Old 2nd stage regulator is Rego LV4403B66R. Replaced with same. In reading Rego website info, they set their regulators at the factory to 11”. I took 2 readings today at the regulator - average was 11.11”, so I’m content with that. Pressure reading at the inlet port at the...
  3. R

Tankless Challenges

Thx for the reply. Dip-switch settings: 1on/2off for LPG 3-4-5 on for elevation range 7,501-10,100 ( my area is 8,700) 6 on, 7-8 off for single exhaust vent & room-air intake. I don’t think there’s any blockage on the exhaust vent, for when I’m troubleshooting with the front water heater cover...
  4. R

Tankless Challenges

Thx for the reply. -Picture’s of what specifically? I have tried uploading some pictures previously, but are denied because the file is too big. -I’m not familiar with what a gas takeoff is; unless my propane supplier tech’s did one when they were out on 4/12?…IDK -I installed the new Takagi...
  5. R

Tankless Challenges

Update: I was hoping I would be texting about my tankless water heater problems solved; not the case. Just a rehash- since 3/26, the newly installed Takagi 310U won’t work consistently. My propane supplier sent a couple of techs out (4/12) to look at the second stage regulator and water...
  6. R

Tankless Challenges

Update: I bought both a digital & water manometer. Hooked the water type up to the inlet port of the water heater for a static reading & it responded like a geyser when I turned the gas supply valve on. Then hooked up the digital and it was over 20” WC , so there is definitely something going...
  7. R

Tankless Challenges

Yes, the regulator is rated for LP. The house is 24 years old (I’ve been in it 4 years) and It’s been on propane since being built. I’m hoping it’s the second stage regulator- there’s nothing else between it & the water heater.
  8. R

Tankless Challenges

Thank you for your reply. If you are referring to the/these manifold pressure numbers, then yes 310U Indoor: Max: 2.42 to 3.00/ Min: 0.41 to 0.52. When my propane supplier tech comes out to install the new 2nd stage regulator, I’ll have him verify the 1st stage. Then will have him check and...
  9. R

Tankless Challenges

Whoops. Says file is too big to upload
  10. R

Tankless Challenges

Combustion area of the old unit.
  11. R

Tankless Challenges

LP tank is 1k gal @ 85% capacity. Just some footnotes: -The previous tankless water heater that I replaced was 199K BTU unit and was 21 years old. -The previous owners had the dip switches set to 140° (Default on this older model is 122° ,according to the manual). So the unit ran fine at 140°...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks